Buttery Soft Sweatpants For Women With 2 Deep Pockets, Tapered Joggers With Drawcord For Athletic Casual Winter
Visitors are browsing our store
Hurry! this special sale ends in
Your information is 100% secured
Buttery soft sweatpants for women are the epitome of comfort and style. Made with premium quality fabric, these sweatpants are designed to keep you warm and cozy during the colder months. The tapered jogger's design provides a sleek and modern look, while the drawcord ensures a secure and comfortable fit. The buttery soft fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking, keeping you cool and dry during any activity.
- Age Range- Adult
- Material Composition- 77% Polyester, 23% Spandex Material Polyester Blend
- Outer Material Polyester-, Spandex Special
- Features- Elastic, Lightweight, Stretchable, Adjustable, Breathable
- Sport- Walking, Volleyball
About this item:
- Brushed Fabric: Still the 77% polyester+23% spandex, the sweatpants for women in a matt finish are buttery soft, four-way stretch, and breathable. Besides, this 230 GSM quality fabric is thick enough for winter but still lightweight at only 0.37kg per pair. Definitely the ideal go-to comfy pants.
- Tapered Fit: As a hybrid of yoga pants/leggings and joggers, the jogging pants are 3.9'' high waist and have a looser fit without being clingy or skin tight. With the classic tapered from knee to hem, the 28'' inseam terry joggers hit at your ankle and have just enough room for your legs to not fit baggy.
- Drawcord: The joggers for women feature a drawcord for customized fit and an elastic waistband so these track pants for women won't roll up or down in each movement.
- 2 Deep Pockets: The hiking pants for women feature two 10'' deep side pockets to hold your life in such as a phone, sports essentials, and even a small water bottle. Pocketable makes portable. Time to set your hands free.
- Versatile: Wear them as your lounge pants, pajama pants, casual pants, or athletic pants. They're your best friends for working out, jogging, golfing, hiking, yoga, running errands, or just going for your brunch.